You will have about an hour and twenty minutes to complete 50 multiple choice questions about the science part of the GED test. These questions will be based on three disciplines: Physical, Life and Earth Science. This part of the exam has six goals
• Concepts / Processes in natural :. Scientists use the tools of observation and attempts to explain how and why scientific events occur
• Comprehending and applied science. : Science apply in our daily lives. In order to survive, we must understand the world we live in
• Analyzing / Mat Science: .. When we learn more about the world we live in, we have to compare and contrast with previous findings
• Science and Technology: The relationship between science and technology is everywhere. From software for smart phones, technology and development efforts happening everyday
• Science in Personal and Social Perspectives
• The history and nature of science
Nature Science :.
Physical science is the study of the physical world around you. Physical science is defined as any of the sciences, such as physics, chemistry, astronomy and geology, that the nature and properties of energy and nonliving matter. It is concerned with the physical properties of objects, as opposed to the study of the characteristics of living beings. Knowledge of the physical sciences is an interesting subject of value in many areas of life. There is a great need for people who understand scientific principles and know how to think logically
Earth Science :.
Understanding Earth and space science is very important for the success of the GED Test. The weather report is seen most earth science we see daily. When you take previous studies and the element of the new facts, you are defining influence. You can increase your ability to identify affected by the consequences. From the mobile network make-up of organisms for variations among such organisms in ecosystems found on Earth
Life science helps us understand how humans and other living organisms function and interact with their environment. Life scientists are concerned with the whole life system .. When you take the GED Test, you must read the science route and graphics for your understanding. As you read, look for the main ideas and details that support the main idea.
values also play an important role in Science. A community may refrain from the use of some types of technology because of the values that society either. Values are the deepest our attitude about what’s important. Each of us has our own value. Our values influence our actions as individuals and as a community.